- Liaise with project team members with regards to test service offerings/processes.
- Prepare and update test related documentation for all projects.
- Drive test automation within the team and wider community.
- Test Automation/execution delivery for multiple projects/releases.
- Prepare test automation and/or performance test suites based on requirements and regression scope.
- Execute automated test suite for Service Now releases, gather and report the execution data.
- Perform code review of your peers to ensure best practice.
- Support other teams engaged in testing cycle during the official release timeline.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Quality Assurance and Testing, if possible with a SW Development background.
- Java coding skills, experience with Java Testing frameworks (e.g. Junit/ TestNG, Maven).
- Working experience with test automation tools and frameworks for web and standalone applications (e.g.: Selenium, Test NG, Junit, UFT/QTP, Cucumber, Jbehave).
- Continuous Integration / build systems knowledge (TeamCity, Jenkins, SVN).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Working experience with Service Now.
- Experience of using JIRA, ALM Quality Centre (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge on SDLC, Agile, TDD, ATDD, BDD concepts.
- Non-functional testing experience (e.g.: performance, load, stress).
- ISTQB certification.
- Experience working with PowerShell.
Technical Testing (Infrastructure Services) is building a core team in Poland, department head is located in London, the team is developing different frameworks and tools related to test automation and providing a testing service for internal infrastructure groups that release and support the Service Now platform.
You will be working on test automation projects relating to the specific Service Now release schedules and driving forward an agile approach required to meet business needs. The Automation engineers are required to manage and execute test automation for the releases they will be allocated to.