Senior QA Automation Engineer
As a member of our Scrum Team, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Designing and developing automation tests
- Creating Test Cases/Suites
- Automation tests integration to CI/CD pipeline.
You are good match for our team if you have:
- Experience in automating test cases, creating test suites and run automated tests
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Linux knowledge enough to work in Linux as primary environment
- Desire to work in scrum team
You are most welcomed team member, for extra powers you may have. In addition to above most handy would be: understanding version control systems (Git/Bit-Bucket), experience with Android, shell, adb, gradle, embedded software, JUnit/TestNG, Android automation (Google Espresso, Appium)
We are team of engineers automating building and testing process for TV Box product. Product being developed is an entertainment client-server solution that uses embedded Linux and AOSP system.
Each of us have small "workshop" with TV and custom hardware in addition to our PCs so we can engineer and play with our product.