Talent Acquisition Lead Poland
For our Client, leader in the production of food and drinks from a diverse range of products, which includes over 20 brands we are searching for the Candidates on positon: Talent Acquisition Lead Poland Key Accountabilities
- Partner with HRBP’s to build TA strategies for relevant functions
- Develop and maintain effective business partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership and day-to-day management of the Poland TA team
- Develop employer brand through integrated and creative HR marketing activities (launch of EVP) for developing the use of cutting-edge sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high calibre candidates both internally and externally
- Assess trends, review studies and communicate with subject matter experts to stay aware of opportunities and challenges
- Build recruitment capability across the polish business
What you’ll need
- Significant In-house recruitment experience or significant agency experience. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered
- Prior leadership experience
- Prior experience in leading Employer Branding agenda
- Prior work experience within another CPG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrixed environment.
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office; applicant tracking system (ATS); web-based search engines
- Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value adding point of view relative to candidate consideration
- Personable, high energy individual that is passionate about recruitment and enjoys working in a fast paced, innovative, dynamic organization
- Must be collaborative team player
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in both English & Polish
- Possibility to lead own recruitment agenda with ongoing support of recruitment enthusiasts
- Possibility to collaborate with cross-regional teams by taking active part in ongoing projects & initiatives.
- Wide range of benefits & company programs.