Product Communications Manager
If you are a person, who:
- Is tired of being bored and repeatability at your current work and you would like to change something;
- Is proactive and is looking for interesting solutions and likes to create new things;
- Likes a modern working environment with a start-up culture;
- Is a team player and likes to work in a dynamically changing environment.
- 2+ years of experience being in charge of managing communications with clients, working in PR, customer relations, or marketing;
- Good spoken and written English, at least C1;
- Showing an understanding of different audiences, how to identify them, and to select and use a tone when communicating with them;
- Ability to work on multiple work streams concurrently;
- Ability to acquire information easily in order to best acquire brand understanding.
- Possibility of personal development and gaining experience in an international environment;
- A team of enthusiasts who successfully create a company in the fast growing blockchain industry;
- Great atmosphere and attractive working conditions in a start-up culture;
- Work in the modern office in attractive location at Wioślarska 8;
- Private medical care and co-financed sports card;
- Extra integration trips and events;
- Celebration of your birthday;
- Fresh pressed juices;
- Massages in the office;
- English classes at work;
- Flexible working hours.
Challenges for you:
- Identifying communication needs for the future and defining situations where customers need to be informed;
- Understanding the audience and aligning communications and their tone in accordance to the receiver of the information;
- Preparing communications, either in cooperation with marketing or individually;
- Stakeholder briefings;
- Releasing notes;
- Acquiring information from stakeholders and team members to provide the best understanding.