- Cooperate with QA Manager and QA Lead in elaboration, introduction and facilitation of business requirements, testing approaches and test design/coverage improvements;
- Cooperation with business analysts, development leads and project managers to receive and provide all required information to satisfy quality of delivered products.
- Client facing activities
- Elaboration of system requirements gathering
- Participation in documentation preparation
- Requirements analysis and Test Cases development
- Help in local team coordination activities
- Help with reporting on different level, suited to audience, frequency and purpose.
- Help the QA team to unleash full potential
- Communicate critical issues and status updates in a timely manner
- Participate in developing and maintaining good working relationships with peers in product development, project management and client services
- Proven experience to work as QA analyst(2+ Years) especially with remote teams in highly distributed environment
- English - fluent verbal communications with English speaking customers
- Good knowledge of various delivery models and understanding of their benefits and applicability
- Perfect communication skills
- Good knowledge of testing standards (like ISTQB)
- Good experience in requirements gathering and clarification on both technical and business (domain) levels
- Good experience in test design
- Technical skills: Unix, XML, SQL
- Experience in test data and test environment maintenance
- Experience in Credit Risk, CCAR, BCBS239, IFRS9, similar regulatory changes.
- Experience with test automation projects
- UML experience
Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one of our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.