Junior Big Data Administrator
You'll be working in the Big Data Operations team in Wrocław, Poland to engineer and operate, in collaboration with our Global Big Data Service team, a new Center of Excellence across the bank for big data technologies and services based on Cloudera technologies. We enable solutions for numerous lines of business implementing modern big data analytics initiatives across Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Corporate Center divisions including Risk and Finance, HR, and other Technology Service Teams.
- Ideally 1-3 years of hands-on experience with Cloudera Hadoop Administration
- Experience working in a UNIX environment (UNIX Scripting a plus)
- An Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis, and solution design thinking
- Track record of influencing IT stakeholders and business partners
- A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Do you like to work in an environment with multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you a customer-focused team player, who would like to become part of a larger global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career?
We're looking for someone who can help:
- Provide Hadoop Support for application development and production support teams
- Ensure compliance with operational / change management guidelines
- Act as a Problem Manager to troubleshoot and resolve Technical Incidents
- Monitor and Analyze Hadoop cluster performance
- Work with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure
- Occasional weekend and on-call support
- Develop and document best practices"