Administrative Assistant in European Centre for Returns / European Centre for Returns Coordination Office
- support in verification of e-travel invoices for the return operations by scheduled flights;
- support in the management of meeting budget utilisation table;
- support in verification of applications for reimbursements;
- support in filling;
- support in preparing grant documentations;
- assistance in administrative tasks depending on needs.
- Education: successfully completed secondary education related to the business needs.
- Work experience: at least 1 year of professional experience in the specific area depending on the business needs.
- Computer skills: very good skills in the main MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Language skills: very good command of both written and spoken English (at least B2) / knowledge of additional EU language
- high level of responsibility and ability to work independently;
- high level of service orientation;
- ability to work under pressure and experience in organizing work and prioritizing accordingly;
- ability to communicate efficiently at all levels internally and externally and in appropriate manner;
- strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail;
- high level of discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- proven organizational skills;
- ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment;
- ability to learn new skills and software;
- ability to work in a team.
- contract of employment through the Employment Agency
- monthly remuneration: 8.000 - 9.000 PLN gross
- medical care, sports card
- opportunity for development and promotion
- work with professionals
Please be advised that only resumes in English will be considered.